Smooth, silky and creamy flavoured curry made with fresh paneer from Talégaon Farms, onions, tomatoes, various spices and cashew nuts.
Paneer Butter Masala:
A delicious and rich butter based paneer dish, cooked in a creamy, milk gravy with the goodness of tomato and onion. A perfect dinner party dish so you will never have to think too much about what to cook for vegetarian party!
- 250 gm Talégaon Farms paneer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- 3 tablespoon fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi powder
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Talégaon Farms ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt as required
- Step 1: Prepare the tomato-cashew nut gravy
To prepare this easy paneer recipe, take a pan and melt ghee in it. Once the ghee is melted, add ginger garlic paste and saute these ingredients for half a minute. Then add tomato puree and stir well . Now add cashew nut paste along with red chilli powder and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 2: Cook paneer in this gravy for 2 minutes
Now, add honey, kasoori methi powder, butter in the gravy and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add fresh paneer pieces in it. Stir gently and coat the gravy well over the paneer pieces.
- Step 3: Garnish with fresh cream and serve Paneer Butter Masala
Add fresh cream (keep 1 tbsp aside) in the gravy along with 1/2 tsp chaat masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Your Paneer Butter Masala is ready.
Garnish with remaining fresh cream and chaat masala. Serve Paneer Butter Masala hot with paratha, rotis or rice!